O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Political Science and International Relations; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
The admission requirement to study Political Science and International Relations in Nigeria Universities includes one or a combination of ‘O’ level results or A-level result if you’re going through Direct Entry. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), where you can work with the degree and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
- How to study online course and earn a degree
- Study abroad for free through scholarships
- How to gain admission easily into Nigeria Universities
The subjects needed to study Political Science and International Relations in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement that is the compulsory WAEC subject combination for Political Science and International Relations must include
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subjects needed) for Political Science and International Relations?
You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just an advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combination for Political Science and International Relations are
- Three Arts or Social Science subjects
What is Direct Entry requirement (that is the required A-level result you need) to study Political Science and International Relations?
Two A’ level passes in Government and one other Social Science subject
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Political Science and International Relations, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A-level result/certificate. Do you know which Universities in Nigeria offer Political Science and International Relations?
Before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
List of Nigeria Universities offering Political Science and International Relations are
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Crawford University Igbesa
- Crescent University (CUAB) Click to read conditions
- Godfrey Okoye University, Ugwuomu-Nike – Enugu State
- Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSUJ)
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja
Where can I work with a Degree in Political Science and International Relations?
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Political Science and International Relations. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read The Act of Getting a Job – so you would know what you’re up against after graduating. Career opportunities will be added soon.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Political Science and International Relations have been listed above. Yet, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
- Study Political Science and International Studies
- Requirement to Study History and International Relations
- Study International Relations and Diplomacy
- Political Science / International Law and Diplomacy
- International Relations and Human Resources Management
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for International Relations
- Study International Studies and Diplomacy – Social Science
- Study International and Comparative Politics
- Study International Relationship and Strategic Studies
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for International Studies