Admission Requirement for E-Learning in Economics including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE and JAMB UTME
What is WAEC, NECO or GCE subject combination (requirement) for E-learning in Economics?
You must have Five credit in subjects needed for E-learning in Economics in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement that is the compulsory WAEC subject combination for E-learning in Economics must include
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subjects needed) for E-learning in Economics?
You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just an advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combination for E-learning in Economics are
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for E-learning in Economics, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A-level result/certificate. Do you know which Universities in Nigeria offer E-learning in Economics?
Before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
See… How to choose the right course and university
List of Nigeria Universities offering E-learning in Economics
- University of Uyo-ELUON
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)-ELUON
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study E-learning in Economics have been listed above. Yet, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
- Admission Requirement for E-Learning in Accounting
- Admission Requirement for E-Learning in Marketing
- Admission Requirement for E-Learning in Banking and Finance
- Admission Requirement for E-Learning in Business Administration
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Economics and Statistics
- Study Economics with Operation Research
- Study Economics and Development Studies
- Requirement for Management and Entrepreneurship
- Requirement for Business and Entrepreneurship Studies
- Requirement Study Political and Administrative Studies