Admission Requirement to Study Geography – Under Science; including WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB Subject Combinations, Course Description and Career Opportunities
To study this course in Nigeria Universities, you must fulfil the admission requirements which must include one or a combination of ‘O’ level results. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), Course description and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. And if you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria, maybe it’s time you consider studying online or study abroad for free through scholarships
You must have Five credit in subjects needed to study Geography in WAEC. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The core O level that is the compulsory WAEC subject combinations for Geography must include
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subjects needed) for Geography?
You should aim for a score of 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side. (Just an advice). If you score 180 and above in this recent JAMB UTME- All is well with you, but if your score is below 180, Please consider College or Polytechnic.. Don’t expect JAMB score upgrade. White collar Scammers are everywhere. JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles passing JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combinations for Geography are
- Any two of Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science
What is Direct Entry requirement (that is the required A level result you need) to study Geography?
Two ‘A’ level passes in Geography and one other science subject
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combinations above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Geography, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A level result/certificate. Do you know which Universities in Nigeria offer Geography?
Before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A level Result
- Academic Calendar
See useful guides on how to choose a course and university
Nigeria Universities offering Geography are
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU)
- Bayero University, Kano Click to read conditions
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- University of Ibadan (UI) Click to read conditions
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU) Click to read conditions
- Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA)
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina (UMYU) Offers the course with options in: i. Science ii. Humanities
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
Course Description for Geography :
We are still working on a number of things. We will add a description for this course later on. But if you’re willing to add a description, we will appreciate.
Where can I work with a Degree in Geography?
Having a Degree in Geography does not limit you to a particular work environment. Career opportunities will be added soon.
The general WAEC, NECO or GCE core subject combinations for Geography have been listed above. Yet, some Universities may accept Pass in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.&=
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Industrial Mathematics
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Applied Botany
- Requirements to Study Fisheries – Under Science
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Biological Science
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Industrial Physics
- Requirements to Study Marine Biology and Fisheries
- Requirements to Study Applied Geophysics
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Zoology
- Requirements to Study Pure and Applied Mathematics
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Statistics