Admission Requirement to Study Anatomy; including WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB Subject Combinations, Course Description and Career Opportunities
To study this course in Nigeria Universities, you must fulfil the admission requirements which must include one or a combination of ‘O’ level results. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), Course description and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. And if you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria, maybe it’s time you consider studying online or study abroad for free through scholarships
You must have Five credit in subjects needed to study Anatomy in WAEC. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The core O level that is the compulsory WAEC subject combinations for Anatomy must include:
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) for Anatomy?
You should aim for a score of 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side. (Just an advice). If you score 180 and above in this recent JAMB UTME- All is well with you, but if your score is below 180, Please consider College or Polytechnic.. Don’t expect JAMB score upgrade. White collar Scammers are everywhere. JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles passing JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combinations for Anatomy are
What is Direct Entry requirement (that is the required A level result you need) to study Anatomy?
Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Biology, Chemistry and Physics in addition to UTME requirement.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Anatomy, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A level result/certificate. Do you know which Universities in Nigeria offer Anatomy?
Before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A level Result
- Academic Calendar
See useful guides on how to choose a course and university
Nigeria Universities offering Anatomy are:
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Babcock University,Ilishan-Remo
- Bayero University, Kano
- ECWA Bingham University, New Karu
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Igbinedion University Okada
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Northwest University Kano (NWU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (OSUMS)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
Course Description for Anatomy:
Another name for Anatomy is the human body. It is the study of organs functions, tissue structures in the human body, animals and other organisms. You were taught biology is secondary school right? Anatomy is the great grandfather of biology. Anatomy is a very good course to those who have a keen interest in science, particularly in human anatomy. Studying this course gives you an in-depth understanding of the structure and the function of the human body, animals and organism, their relationship and organization etc.. You will also learn oral and communication skills needed for research purpose. ..
Where can I work with a Degree in Anatomy?
Having a Degree in Anatomy does not limit you to a particular work environment. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The general WAEC, NECO or GCE core subject combination for Anatomy have been listed above but, some Universities may accept Pass in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Human Anatomy
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Medicine and Surgery
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Physiology
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Optometry – Under Medicine
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Veterinary Medicine
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Pharmacy
- Requirements to Study Nursing/Nursing Science