This page list courses offered by Kenyatta University into the School of Hospitality and Tourism and the admission requirement (qualification) to gain admission: If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Kenyatta University, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
Admission requirements to study Hospitality Management in Kenyatta University
- Applicants must have a mean grade of C (Plain) at KCSE or equivalent. In addition, applicants must have obtained grade C- (Minus) in two subjects chosen from the following categories:
Alternative A : English/Kiswahili, Chemistry, Biology
Alternative B: English/Kiswahili, Biological Sciences/Physical Sciences/Mathematics, Home Science OR
- Mean grade C- (minus) at KCSE with a certificate in a field related to Hospitality from a recognized institution and two (2) years relevant work experience.
Admission requirements to study Tourism Management in Kenyatta University
- Applicants must have a Mean Grade of C (Plain) at KCSE or equivalent. Candidates must have done any two the following subjects at KCSE and passed with a minimum grade of C in each: Biology/Biological Sciences, Geography/History, Business Education/Computers, English/Foreign Language OR
- Mean grade C-(minus) at KCSE) with a Certificate in a field related to tourism from a recognized Institution and two (2) years of relevant experience..
Admission requirements: Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Tourism Management) in Kenyatta University
- Applicants must have a mean grade of C+ (Plus) at KCSE or equivalent with at least C+ (Plus) or equivalent in any three (3) of the following subjects: English/Kiswahili/Foreign Languages; Biology/Biological Sciences; Chemistry/Physical Sciences/Physics/Mathematics;Home.Science;Geography/History;BusinessStudies/Commerce/Economics/Agriculture OR
- Mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE or equivalent with a Diploma with a credit pass in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution. OR
- Mean grade of C- at KCSE and progressed from certificate to Diploma at Kenyatta University or any other recognized/accredited Institutions