This page list courses offered by Moi University into the Institute of Biomedical Informatics and the admission requirement (qualification) to gain admission: If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission at Moi University, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
- Master of Science (Health Informatics)
The admission requirement
- Candidate must meet the common Moi University School of Medicine Graduate studies Committee (SOMGSC) entry requirements as they refer to Master of Science Programmes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Health Sciences from Moi University or its equivalent from other institutions approved by Moi University Senate. OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or Information Science from Moi University or its equivalent from other institutions approved by Moi University Senate. OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any other field from Institutions approved by Moi University Senate plus a Diploma from Kenya Medical Training College (and experience practicing in the Health field). If from foreign countries, show evidence of proficiency in English language.
- Pass admission interviews as determined by the Institute of Biomedical Informatics Post-graduate Committee