Admission Requirement to Study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies; including WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB Subject Combinations, Course Description and Career Opportunities
To study this course in Nigeria Universities, you must fulfil the admission requirements which must include one or a combination of ‘O’ level results. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), Course description and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. And if you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria, maybe it’s time you consider studying online or study abroad for free through scholarships
You must have Five credit at one or two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or GCE to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies in WAEC. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The core O level that is the compulsory WAEC subject combinations for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies must include:
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies?
You should aim for a score of 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side. (Just an advice). If you score 180 and above in this recent JAMB UTME- All is well with you, but if your score is below 180, Please consider College or Polytechnic.. Don’t expect JAMB score upgrade. White collar Scammers are everywhere. JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles passing JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combinations for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies are
- Two Arts subjects including Christian Religious Knowledge
- Any other subject.
What is Direct Entry requirement (that is the required A level result you need) to study Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies?
Two ‘A’ level passes/NCE to include Christian Religious Studies/Religious Studies.
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combinations above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
Nigeria Universities offering Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies are:
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Anchor University Ayobo Lagos State
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City Click to read conditions
- Bowen University, Iwo
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Caleb University, Lagos
- Clifford University Owerrinta Abia State
- Dominican University Ibadan Oyo State
- Edo University Iyamo
- Ekiti State University
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University, Ndifu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) Click to read conditions
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU) Click to read conditions
- Kogi State University Anyigba
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) Click to read conditions
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSUJ)
- Hezekiah University, Umudi
Course Description for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies:
We are still working on a number of things. We will add a description for this course later on. But if you’re willing to add a description, we will appreciate.
Where can I work with a Degree in Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies?
Having a Degree in Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies does not limit you to a particular work environment.
The general WAEC, NECO or GCE core subject combination for Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies have been listed above but, some Universities may accept Pass in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
- Requirements to Study Christian Studies
- Requirements to Study Comparative Religious Studies
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Religious Studies
- Study Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Requirements to Study Religious and Cultural Studies
- Requirements to Study Religious and Human Relations
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Islamic Studies
- Requirements to Study Philosophy – Under Art
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Arabic Studies
- Requirements to Study English and Literary Studies