O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Education and Hausa including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
- JAMB officially classified this course under Faculty of Education.
- Probable Degree type – [B. ED/B.A.(Educ.)/B.Sc. (Educ.)/B.Ed. (Tech)]
The admission requirement to study Education and Hausa in Nigeria Universities includes one or a combination of ‘O’ level results or A-level result if you’re going through Direct Entry. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), where you can work with the degree and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
What is O level/WAEC subject combination (requirement) for Education and Hausa?
The subjects needed to study Education and Hausa in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement that is the compulsory WAEC subject combination for Education and Hausa must include
- English Language
- A Trade Subject
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subjects needed) for Education and Hausa?
You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just an advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Please note – JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB, ND or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Education and Hausa are
- Hausa, one Arts and one subject from Economics, French, Geography/Physics, Government, History, Islamic Studies, Lit. In English and Mathematics.
What is Direct Entry requirement (that is the required A-level result you need) to study Education and Hausa?
Two ‘A’ Level passes in relevant subjects to include Hausa.
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Education and Hausa, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A-level result/certificate.
Before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
See useful guides on how to choose a course and university
List of Nigeria Universities offering Education and Hausa are
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano Click to read conditions
- CE-College of Education, Akwanga
- Jigawa State College of Education, Gumel
- Federal College of Education,Katsina
- Federal College of Education, Kontagora
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Al-Qalam University, Katsina
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina (UMYU)
Where can I work with a Degree in Education and Hausa?
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Education and Hausa. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read The Act of Getting a Job – so you would know what you’re up against after graduating. Career opportunities will be added soon.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Education and Hausa have been listed above. Yet, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
- WAEC, JAMB Subject for Education and English Language
- WAEC, JAMB Subject for Education and Islamic Studies
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Education and Arabic
- Olevel/WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Education and History
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Education and Chemistry
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Education and Physics
- WAEC, JAMB UTME for Adult Education / English Literature
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Education and Biology
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Education and Mathematics
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Education and Geography