O Level & A Level Requirement – Subject Combination for Forestry and Wildlife; including the List of Nigeria Universities Offering the Course, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB, Course Description and Career Opportunities
- JAMB officially classified this course under Faculty/School/College of Agriculture/Vet. Medicine.
- Probable Degree type – [B. Agric. (B.Sc. (Hons.) B. Tech. (Hons.) B. Agric. Tech.) DVM]
The admission requirement to study Forestry and Wildlife in Nigeria Universities includes one or a combination of ‘O’ level results or A-level result if you’re going through Direct Entry. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), where you can work with the degree and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria Universities, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
What is O level/WAEC subject combination (requirement) for Forestry and Wildlife?
The subjects needed to study Forestry and Wildlife in WAEC must contain five (5) credit. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The O level requirement that is the compulsory WAEC subject combination for Forestry and Wildlife must include:
- English Language
- Biology/Agric. Science
- Any of Physics, Economics, Further Mathematics and Statistics.
- A trade subject
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) for Forestry and Wildlife?
You should aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side (Just an advice) because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic… Don’t expect JAMB score upgrade. White collar Scammers are everywhere. JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) for Forestry and Wildlife include:
- Biology or Agriculture
What is Direct Entry requirement (that is the required A-level result you need) to study Forestry and Wildlife?
Two ’A’ level passes in Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science or Zoology or Botany
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combination above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Forestry and Wildlife, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A-level result/certificate. Do you know which Universities in Nigeria offer Forestry and Wildlife?
Before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A-level Result
- Academic Calendar
See useful guides on how to choose a course and university
List of Nigeria Universities offering Forestry and Wildlife are
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Click to read conditions
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDUSOK)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Uyo
Where can I work with a Degree in Forestry and Wildlife?
I believe you now know the subjects required to study Forestry and Wildlife. I urge you to also find out where you can work with the degree. Please take your time to read The Act of Getting a Job – so you would know what you’re up against after graduating. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The SSCE O level and A-level subject needed to study Forestry and Wildlife have been listed above but, some Universities may accept D7 or E8 in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
- WAEC, JAMB Subject for Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Forestry and Wildlife Technology
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Study Ecotourism and Wildlife Management
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject Combinations for Forestry
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Forestry/ Forest Resources Management
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Fisheries and Wildlife Management
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Forestry and Environmental Management
- WAEC, JAMB UTME Subject for Forestry and Environmental Technology
- WAEC, JAMB Subject for Forestry and Wood Technology