Admission Requirement to Study Business Administration – Under Administration; including WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB Subject Combinations, Course Description and Career Opportunities
To study this course in Nigeria Universities, you must fulfil the admission requirements which must include one or a combination of ‘O’ level results. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), Course description and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. And if you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria, maybe it’s time you consider studying online or study abroad for free through scholarships
You must have Five credit in subjects needed to study Business Administration in WAEC. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The core O level that is the compulsory WAEC subject combinations for Business Administration must include:
- English Language
- Plus any two of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Govt, Geog, and Statistics.
- A trade subject
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) for Business Administration?
You should aim for a score of 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side. (Just an advice). If you score 180 and above in this recent JAMB UTME- All is well with you, but if your score is below 180, Please consider College or Polytechnic.. Don’t expect JAMB score upgrade. White collar Scammers are everywhere. JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles passing JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combinations for Business Administration are:
- Mathematics If you don’t have credit in Mathematics, Click here fast
- Plus one other subject
What is Direct Entry requirement (that is the required A level result you need) to study Business Administration?
Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combinations above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Business Administration, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A level result/certificate. Do you know which Universities in Nigeria offer Business Administration?
Nigerian Universities offering Business Administration are:
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU)
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Caritas University, Enugu
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Covenant University Ota
- Crescent University
- Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ekiti State University
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kwararafa University, Wukari
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ajebo
- University of Mkar, Mkar
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye,
- Paul University, Awka – Anambra State
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- Wellspring University, Evbuobanosa – Edo State.
Course Description for Business Administration
Business Administration course equips a student with the required skills needed in the day to day activities of any profit oriented organisation. Business Administration is relevant to many industries including finance/economics, human resources, marketing, operations management, information systems, office management and healthcare administration. One of the primary purposes of Business Administration is to preside over the day to day operations of an organization and to ensure that things are running smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
Where can I work with a Degree in Business Administration?
Having a Degree in Business Administration does not limit you to a particular work environment. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The general WAEC, NECO or GCE core subject combination for Business Administration have been listed above but, some Universities may accept Pass in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.&=
- Requirements to Study Public Administration – Under Administration
- Study Business Management – Under Administration
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Secretarial Administration
- Requirements to Study Insurance – Under Administration
- Requirements to Study Marketing – Under Administration
- Requirements to Study Accounting/Accountancy
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Banking/Finance