Admission Requirement into University of Jos (unijos) through UTME
(i) As a general requirement, University of Jos accepts five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English Language and other departmental requirements as stated in the relevant sections of the brochure. Jos accepts SSCE, WASSCE, NECO and NABTEB in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Candidates are required to pass the post UTME screening of the University in addition to obtaining the national minimum cut-off markss.
Admission Requirement for Direct Entry
i. University of Jos (unijos) accepts advanced level GCE, IJMB, HSC with at least two passes in principal subjects.
ii. University of Jos (unijos) accepts its own Diploma and other Diploma/HND with lower or upper credit of not less than two years duration obtained from institutions recognized by the University of Jos and such Diplomas must be duly accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) or by the recognized/professional or accreditation bodies.
iii. University of Jos (unijos) accepts NCE for courses in Education at credit/merit level. JOS accepts NCE pass in Language and Communication skills as equivalent to ‘O’ level credit in English Language, provided such candidates are given Direct Entry admission to read Education courses only.
iv. University of Jos (unijos) accepts IJMB ‘O’ level pass
If you’re satisfied with this requirements, you can go further and see all Courses offered by University of Jos (unijos)
- University of Ilorin (unilorin) Admission Requirement
- Salem University, Lokoja Admission Requirements
- Veritas University, Abuja Admission Requirements
- Tai Solarin University of Education (tasued) Admission Requirements
- Bayero University Admission Requirements
- Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Admission Requirements
- Lagos State University (lasu) Admission Requirements
- Augustine University, Ilara Admission Requirements
- Kaduna State University Admission Requirements
- Delta State University, Abraka (delsu) Admission Requirements