Last updated on June 9th, 2018 at 09:59 am
Admission into the Regular Course
1. To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of five (5) credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or GCE O’ level or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than two (2) sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit pass in English language and Mathematics.
- At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least seventeen (17) years old and not more than twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between seventeen (17) and eighteen (18) years old at entry.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government and a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
2. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with application form will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of five (5) years from date will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both MALE and FEMALE NIGERIANS ONLY. Five O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE or NECO including English Language, Mathematics and any two (2) of Literature, Religious Knowledge and History or Government.
If you’re satisfied with this requirements, you can go further and browse Admission Requirements for all Courses offered by Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna (NDA)