All courses are of five years duration.
Admission to all courses is mainly through the UTME.
Admission Specific Requirements:
(a) Commencing from 2005/2006 academic session, all courses offered in the University require a minimum of at least a Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics.
(b) A pass in Physics is only acceptable in the following Departments: (i) Estate Management, (ii) Industrial Design (iii) Urban and Regional Planning (iv) Agric Econs & Extension (v) Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (vi) Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (vii) Crop Soil and Pest Management
(c) A pass in Chemistry is only acceptable in Architecture
(d) FUTA accepts a minimum of pass at Upper Credit level of the National Diploma for Direct Entry candidates from NBTE accredited institutions. A5 B4 C3 D2 E 1
(e) Advanced (‘A’) Level candidates must have at least 6 points.
(f) Foreign students with their results in another language shall have their results confirmed by their departments.
If you’re satisfied with this requirements, you can go further and browse Admission Requirements for all Courses offered by Federal University of Technology, Akure (futa)
- Delta State University, Abraka (delsu) Admission Requirements
- Kaduna State University Admission Requirements
- Lagos State University (lasu) Admission Requirements
- University of Jos (unijos) Admission Requirement
- Samuel Adegboyega University Admission Requirements
- Nigeria Police Academy, kano Admission Requirements
- Veritas University, Abuja Admission Requirements
- University of Ibadan (UI) Courses Admission Requirements
- Ajayi Crowther University (acu) Admission Requirements
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Admission Requirement