(a) Regulations governing admission into First Degree programmes in Benson Idahosa University are as follows:
1. At least five SSCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ level credits at not more than two sittings.
2. Degree of University recognised by Senate of the University.
3. Diplomas (OND/HND) and NCE in relevant fields not below Upper Credit level.
4. Five credits/merit passes in Teachers Grade II examination in relevant subjects (for entries into the faculties of Arts, Education and Social Sciences only).
(b) Benson Idahosa University English Language Requirements:
The following are acceptable as fulfilling the English Language requirement apart from SSCE credit pass except where otherwise stated in departmental requirements: (i) NCE English Language/General paper
(ii) Credit/merit pass in Teachers Grade II English Language.
If you’re satisfied with this requirements, you can go further and browse Admission Requirements for all courses offered by Benson Idahosa University
- Akwa Ibom State University, Admission Requirements
- Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna (nda) Admission Requirements
- Veritas University, Abuja Admission Requirements
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Requirements
- Tai Solarin University of Education (tasued) Admission Requirements
- Samuel Adegboyega University Admission Requirements
- Crescent University, Abeokuta (cuab) Admission Requirements
- Caritas University, Enugu Admission Requirements
- Rhema University Admission Requirements
- University of Jos (unijos) Admission Requirement