Prospective candidates seeking admission into Augustine University, Ilara must not be less than 16 years of age and would need to satisfy the following general requirements before they are offered admission into the University:
a. All admissions into Augustine University, Ilara shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB)
b. For admission into Augustine University, Ilara 100 level (UTME), candidates must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings
- Score a satisfactory point in UTME in relevant subjects and satisfy the University requirements in a Post-UTME screening exercise.
c. For admission into Augustine University, Ilara 200 level (direct entry), candidates should (in addition to 5 SSCE credit passes stated above, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) full passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
d. Depending on each programme, degree holders and Higher National Diploma (HND) holders from recognized universities and polytechnics may be admitted into relevant programmes at 300 level to pursue a degree course.
e. All candidates seeking admission into Augustine University, Ilara must meet the SSCE basic requirements.
If you’re satisfied with this requirements, you can go further and see all Courses offered by Augustine University, Ilara
- Crescent University, Abeokuta (cuab) Admission Requirements
- Ajayi Crowther University (acu) Admission Requirements
- University of Ilorin (unilorin) Admission Requirement
- Nigeria Police Academy, kano Admission Requirements
- Akwa Ibom State University, Admission Requirements
- Delta State University, Abraka (delsu) Admission Requirements
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Admission Requirement
- Lagos State University (lasu) Admission Requirements
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Admission Requirement
- Kaduna State University Admission Requirements