Last updated on April 19th, 2018 at 03:30 am
Admission Requirement to Study Public Administration – Under Administration; including O level / WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, IJBM, JUPEB, CAMBRIDGE, NABTEB Subject Combinations, Course Description and Career Opportunities
To study this course in Nigeria Universities, you must fulfil the admission requirements which must include one or a combination of ‘O’ level results. This page will literally answer questions such as WAEC subject combination, JAMB UTME subject combination, Direct Entry requirements, Special consideration (waivers), Course description and the required documents for admission into Nigeria universities. And if you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Nigeria, maybe it’s time you consider studying online or study abroad for free through scholarships
What is O level/WAEC subject combinations (requirement) for Public Administration?
You must have Five credit in subjects needed to study Public Administration in WAEC. This subject combination is also applicable to NECO AND GCE… The core O level that is the compulsory WAEC subject combinations for Public Administration must include:
- English Language,
- A trade subject
For NBC holders, the other relevant subjects could be from any of the following: Accounting, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Office Practice and Secretarial Duties.[####”]
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) for Public Administration?
You should aim for a score of 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side. (Just an advice). If you score 180 and above in this recent JAMB UTME- All is well with you, but if your score is below 180, Please consider College or Polytechnic.. Don’t expect JAMB score upgrade. White collar Scammers are everywhere. JAMB is not the only option for admission. If you’re having troubles passing JAMB UTME maybe it’s time you pass through IJBM, JUBEB or Predegree. JAMB UTME subject combinations for Public Administration are
- Economics and any other subject.
(i) Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Government, Geography and Statistics
Just a reminder: Everything you have read so far is a general requirement, it is expedient that you also check the special consideration for this course below. If for some reasons you are not satisfied or cannot meet up with the subject combinations above, perhaps you should consider taking a look at Polytechnic or College of Education related course subject requirements. You can also study online with a foreign university right from your bedroom or apply for a scholarship to study abroad. Education is now a choice.
So now that you know the compulsory WAEC, JAMB subject combination for Public Administration, (which is also applicable to NECO and GCE) as well as A-level result/certificate. Do you know which Universities in Nigeria offer Public Administration?
Before you make a decision on which University to choose, please consider
- The Fees
- The Distance
- The Environment
- The Degree Certificate
- Vulnerability to Strike
- Acceptable O Level and A level Result
- Academic Calendar
Nigeria Universities offering Public Administration are:
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Achievers University, Owo
- Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Baze University
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Caritas University, Enugu
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Mountain Top University
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Novena University, Ogume
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Paul University, Awka – Anambra State
- Salem University, Lokoja
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) (offer course as Public Administration and Local Government)
Course Description for Public Administration:
We are still working on a number of things. We will add a description for this course later on. But if you’re willing to add a description, we will appreciate.
Where can I work with a Degree in Public Administration?
Having a Degree in Public Administration does not limit you to a particular work environment. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The general WAEC, NECO or GCE core subject combination for Public Administration have been listed above but, some Universities may accept Pass in some a compulsory subject instead of Credit. And some may accept or reject two sittings. That is combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the special consideration (waiver) for this course if available. Please take note that when you see Check, it simply means the special consideration for this course had been merge with a related course to save space. So it is advisable to click the link or search with the search bar.
- Requirements to Study Local Government Administration
- Study Mass Communication – Under Administration
- Study Business Administration – Under Administration
- Requirements to Study Economics – Under Administration
- Study Public Relations and Advertising
- WAEC, JAMB Subject Combinations for Secretarial Administration
- Requirements to Study Personnel Management