Admission Requirement to Study Management Studies; including WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB UTME, Direct Entry subject combination, Course Description, Career opportunities, Job Vacancies etc
What is WAEC, NECO or GCE subject combinations (requirement) to study Management Studies?
You must have Five credit in WAEC, NECO, or GCE (or combination of O level result) to study Management Studies. The core WAEC, NECO or GCE subject combinations for Management Studies must include:
- English Language
- Plus any two of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Govt, Geog, and Statistics.
- A trade subject
Now you know the subject needed to study Management Studies, do you know which Nigeria Universities offer Management Studies?
Nigerian Universities offering Management Studies are:
- AUN (offers the course as Management)
What is JAMB UTME subject combination (subject needed) to study Management Studies?
You should aim for a score of 200 and above in JAMB UTME to be on a safe side. (Just an advice). JAMB UTME subject combinations to study Management Studies are:
What is Direct Entry requirement to study Management Studies?
Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics
Course Description for Management Studies:
We are working on a course description for this course. But if you’re willing to add a description for us, Click here
Where can I work with a Degree in Management Studies?
Having a Degree in Management Studies does not limit you to a particular work environment. Career opportunities will be added when we revisit this page.
The general WAEC, NECO or GCE core subject combination for Management Studies have been listed above but, some Universities may accept Pass in lieu of Credit. And some may accept or reject the combinations of WAEC, NECO, or GCE results. You will know more when you take a look at the Special Consideration.
Check Business Administration
- Admission Requirement to Study Business Management
- Requirement to Study Personnel Management
- Requirement to Study Insurance and Risk Management
- Admission Requirement for Tourism Studies
- Study Cooperative Economics and Management
- Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management
- Admission Requirement to Study Business Administration
129 total views, 0 views today